Friday, October 23, 2009

Blackberry Madness............

The most Fabulous Accessory of the year is the Blackberry*sigh* its now a must have Fashion Accessory! Everyone wants one by all means and guess what the only application they make use of is the BBMessenger*FTL*(****Their Life).
As a Cooperate Chic I must confess these losers piss me the*Jordan Off!Gone are the days only Corporate Executives made use of this UberCool Tele-Cesory!we need the BB to be on the Go and work,To receive evil*get this done*last minute Emails from The Boss Amongst other Important work stuff, My point being these Jordan,Jodie and Jamie's(Replacement for Tom,Dick n Harry)lol,just want a BB,they don't even use all the functions BBM is their Ultimate Fashion Back-up Accessory,All they want is your pin so they can BB rape u,Flirt with you and Ping ur life till you Bleed and gosh the pathetic guys that want to BB Messenger date you!
helloOooo!Am I the only one sick and tired of getting asked for my BB pin by just about everyone!Don't Get me wrong!am not saying its not Fab for everyone to have a BB,I mean am Just saying its not only for BBM plus am sick and tired of guys using it as a new weapon to get laid!
So I was out the other day with my mates and my mate's friend was trying it! I had the*Ermm u are not my type*LOOk but the geezer was blind to it,at the end of the night he tried it!What's ur BBMPin? Did I mention am *Blunt* quickly I said NO u can't,Why not he asked*the cheek of him* I said because I just don't share my pin with strangers!END OFF.......was he offended(Yes),Was I bothered (NOT).Found out later he was Unemployed and Living on Bank of Mum and Dad! Hahaha!Asking for my BB pin with his Burnt out Chinos Pant and Old Seasons Louis Vuitton Belt *Rolls Yeux*Scrub Alertttt!
So after all said and done I must say BB is undeniable on the top list of the Coolest Must Have Gadgets! But pleaseeee Read ur Manuals it doesn't start and End with BB Messenger!:) Fashion bible says if you don't get one before 2010 you should be Hit with 2007 season pile of shoes!x
Lol Christian is going to Bitch Slap me with his Gucci Satchel like he always does lol* cuz he's an i-phone Bitch,Christian Darling my loyalty to Apple remains but I mean............Ok ill Zip it lol.

XxxCoco

No comments:

Post a Comment