Monday, October 26, 2009

Let's Get Lippy *Pout Pout*

Posing for pictures we all tend to have hand gestures*Old fashioned Deuce/Peace signs,The Pinky et all! All those are a thing of the Past! The whole world is Pouting!even the Lip*less ones struggle to make out a Pout!Am a Pout Princess myself!

I Pout not only in pics but Every Second(Pathetic u might say) I say its just a part of me *Wink* ok so yes Am pouting as I am Writing this Blog Hahaha*****Swish***** I just Dodged a readers Arrow!(Phew) lol yea so back to the main issue!If thou must Pout please I plead with you,Make sure your lips are Healthy Looking and Glossed,Don't you just hate the sight of Dry,Chapped,Crunchy looking Pouts!Dolls and Guys this is Soooo Un sexy. I just had to Blog about this cause a while back I met this Bloke he is a FITTIE, I mean he was Hot *Smoking*but he had dry Crunchy Scaly Lips*Eeeewwww* we hung out n stuff which was pretty cool! We had like 2 Hot #Kissable moments but I just never made it Happen*he was puzzled*lol I knew he would be,as he had the Mintiest Freshest Breath but he just dint know what my Problem was!*sigh* I just couldn't do that to myself!kiss some crunchy,peely,scary looking Pout!

I made up my mind I was going to have to tell him cuz we were growing on each other! Been seeing for Months and not even a Kiss! So he comes over and disastrously his lips were soo chapped,I couldn't resist trying to peel off the dry Skin!Trust me I told him Dudeeee your lips are dry*Dead dry skinned*you need some moisture up there!Guess what he said((( Yup u guessed right))) the cheeky bugger said yea I do need some moisture up there,why don't u Kiss Me! I wasn't laughing when I told him you 'd have to get u some lip Balm then we can talk about that kiss*The Cheek of him*! Ok so yea Dolls,Princesses,Machos,Blokes! Its that time of the year(Winter) to take care of your Pouts!keep them oiled and Glossed and let's all get Lippy!Coco has tried thousands of lip balms but my Favourites remain!Saver/Best Buy

*Elemis lip Revive* £18



Splurge *Creme de la mer Lip Balm*£35 With any of these Handy Lip Balm,its Sex for your lips *Pouty Pouty*

XXX
Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment